They took my money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I lived or worked in NYC I would be in the poor house. But the poor house would have lots of Nikkor glass.

Adorama owns LeisurePro. They are situated directly beneath them on street level. I'm not a photographer but ended up spending about $5k on an Olympus UW rig and sundry strobes just because it seemed so "right". I think I took about 50 pics before putting the entire thing on Fleabay six months later. The power of walking past it every day overcame any sense of reality - specifically - I'm a uselessly bad photographer and don't have the patience anyway.

Yes, DGX is another dangerous place. Good thing they don't actually have a showroom to find wonderful things you don't need.

I remember reading at one point they did have a showroom. Not sure if it’s closed due to the plague.

Glad to hear I am not the only one who suffers from these afflictions.

Lately its been watches- do I need another one? Absolutely not. Can I justify spending thousands on an emerald green Hublot because its 30% below list on Crown & Caliber (with box and papers)? Absolutely!

Reactions: Ana
PXL_20201113_145414104.jpg

I think you should walk away from there.
I can't. I'm in line.

The fire inspector is doing his final walk through...

I remember reading at one point they did have a showroom. Not sure if it’s closed due to the plague.
I've seen few things kinda displayed when going to pick up staff but I don't think they have a store front type of deal.
My husband has picked up the last few purchases so not sure about the current configuration of the place.

And in typical Florida fashion, the folks who arrived last are the rudest and rushed past those of us standing apart and went right to the door so he could be first.

He's telling everyone how great rei is and how he's been a supporter for a long time, 5 years...

Bet you cant guess what state he's from...

And in typical Florida fashion, the folks who arrived last are the rudest and rushed past those of us standing apart and went right to the door so he could be first.

He's telling everyone how great rei is and how he's been a supporter for a long time, 5 years...

Bet you cant guess what state he's from...

NY/NJ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom