They took my money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's funny on so many levels. NY produces the "oxygen" that so many layabouts in other states depend on to live.
Ohh yes, they produce a bunch. Which is why I'm not advocating turning the area into a nuclear wasteland. Just building a wall.

That's funny on so many levels. NY produces the "oxygen" that so many layabouts in other states depend on to live.

Southerners and Midwesterners often don’t have much use for the NE.

New York is a tax positive state, but a lot of those charts include military and other government spending. Southern states are where most of the major military bases are. Florida alone at least a half dozen major bases, and a bunch of minor bases.

Are you seeing a lot of Ma$$holes?

Unfortunately a lot of them never left. The pandemic hit when they would normally leave.

That entire region should be called Lower New York.

Or perhaps just a waste of oxygen?

Now now ...this place can be great, one just have to know where and when to be.

If you want to be first the opening day of REI's it's no surprise to me you encountered rude people. If anything I'm surprise you only encountered ONE rude person, I'd predict there will be more drama before your REI visit is complete.

I consider the northeners' behaviour just an ocean tax with no winter. Besides there's plenty of natives with less than optimal attitudes.

In other news.
PXL_20201113_160621241.jpg

Our local REI actually just had one of their garage sales, but it was mid-week, unadvertised, gloves required, and only 5 people in the area at a time. Obviously quite the contrast to a normal REI garage sale.

Our local REI actually just had one of their garage sales, but it was mid-week, unadvertised, gloves required, and only 5 people in the area at a time. Obviously quite the contrast to a normal REI garage sale.
I can kill hours in those outdoor stores

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom