ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@chillyinCanada . For some reason when I pull up Belize it shows 2 airports. One being Belize City municipal. And the other being Philip S W Goldson. I hope I pick the right one

Goldson is the international airport.

@chillyinCanada . For some reason when I pull up Belize it shows 2 airports. One being Belize City municipal. And the other being Philip S W Goldson. I hope I pick the right one
If one of the international jets tried to land at the municipal airfield we'd have a new wreck to dive.

I see on Google Maps that its been extended since the last time I used it

You can't fly into the municipal from overseas nor even on a jet.

Even for the Tropic planes, Cessna Caravans, the Municipal airstrip is short....and narrow...

Our gang, Cheryl, Craig, Susan and Carolyn, will be there with bells on in June. That is if we make it that long without getting in the water!! I am hoping we will have a "Go Away Covid" celebration!! Going to be a long fall and winter! Hope all of you are well and hanging in there with the rest of us! Take care!

Our gang, Cheryl, Craig, Susan and Carolyn, will be there with bells on in June. That is if we make it that long without getting in the water!! I am hoping we will have a "Go Away Covid" celebration!! Going to be a long fall and winter! Hope all of you are well and hanging in there with the rest of us! Take care!
Will Craig be fishing??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom