Dive center for divemaster course in British Columbia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noella

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello! I am from Quebec and I was planning to complete a divemaster course hopefully at the beginning of 2021 or 2022. I would love to complete the course in British Columbia (I heard you have amazing dives there). I have never dived in British Columbia but I dive in Quebec, where it is cold diving too... I did my dry suit specialty last year but I have been diving in a dry suit a few times only. Is winter a good period to complete that course? Any dive center that you would recommend? Thank you in advance!

Hello! I am from Quebec and I was planning to complete a divemaster course hopefully at the beginning of 2021 or 2022. I would love to complete the course in British Columbia (I heard you have amazing dives there). I have never dived in British Columbia but I dive in Quebec, where it is cold diving too... I did my dry suit specialty last year but I have been diving in a dry suit a few times only. Is winter a good period to complete that course? Any dive center that you would recommend? Thank you in advance!

Hello Noella,

Contact Greg McCracken at Ocean Quest in Burnaby BC.

Rose.

Or his wife Deidre who is much more likely to be in the shop.

Greg McCracken +1

If you are interested in coming to central Vancouver Island, Nanaimo Dive Outfitters or Sink or Swim Scuba would be good choices. Lots of great, easily accessible, shore diving sites, with access to some great boat diving as well.

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom