For Sale Looking for double HP100s or LP85s in Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agantt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Looking to buy HP100s or LP85s for my doubles set up. I live in Seattle and would love to buy from a local person but would be willing to pay for shipping from anywhere for a good deal. Bonus points if they're Worthington HP100s :wink:

Worthington HP100s are the rainbow unicorns of the Seattle dive community -- everyone wants them and they get snatched up quickly when they become available (I'm looking for more myself since my wife has decided she likes them better than the Faber HP100s she has.) If double LP80/85s are an option for you, check with Pat Lynch down in Camas, WA -- I think he has some PST LP80s available. They're listed on Craigslist (Portland) or you can contact him on Facebook.

I have faber LP 85s doubled, located in Everett. New bands & manifold and haven't been in the water since hydro last year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom