Single barrel SMG Speargun Tapmatic Johnson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Focal7

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Very good condition single barrel SMG spear gun. Included 1 spear shaft, nylon line on reel, instruction copy & exploded parts view. No ammo, but seems to be available thru large box construction stores. I bought as a wall hanger but no reason to believe it is not fully functional. Nothing missing, cracked, chipped, or broken. $350 which includes shipping in the 48 states. PayPal ready. Located in Indiana. Can’t get pictures to load. Please pm and I will be glad to send. Thanks for looking.

I own 2 and have more parts for a third.
407-703-6195
Call me, I made a cast of the ammo sleeve in stainless steel, but wanted to 3d print one.

Attachments

• 20240301_194931.jpg
    20240301_194931.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 18
Very good condition single barrel SMG spear gun. Included 1 spear shaft, nylon line on reel, instruction copy & exploded parts view. No ammo, but seems to be available thru large box construction stores. I bought as a wall hanger but no reason to believe it is not fully functional. Nothing missing, cracked, chipped, or broken. $350 which includes shipping in the 48 states. PayPal ready. Located in Indiana. Can’t get pictures to load. Please pm and I will be glad to send. Thanks for looking.
Are you able to find the ‘ gas expansion’ cartridges that the Ramset .22s fit in. If so, PLEASE DM me. I am trying to get a machinist to make metal ones for me. My SMG works GREAT but I need the plastic expansion cartridges to actually make mine shoot. I have both spears but one is at machinists shop for him to work with. Mine are fitted w/target points but I do have fishing points.

Scott G. Bonser

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom