Opening Of Indonesia pushed to end of 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to do that since we will have to show negative PCR swab test before being allowed boarding the boat (at least for my case).
Both mandatory, negative PCR plus 14 days self isolation upon arrival.

Both mandatory, negative PCR plus 14 days self isolation upon arrival.

Dan has different info if he's able to board the lob upon arrival.

Dan has different info if he's able to board the lob upon arrival.
The LOB will be the place of isolation, I guess.

The LOB will be the place of isolation, I guess.

Or the complete opposite! Every individual showing up with a negative PCR from 3 days prior has had plenty of opportunity to have encountered live active virus before boarding. It's a bit of roulette.

No need to do that since we will have to show negative PCR swab test before being allowed boarding the boat (at least for my case).
This shows how many are ill informed about this regulation, both inside and outside of Indonesia. You will even have to sign a document upon arrival into the country that states you will do a 14 day self quarantine.
You can see it here: Angkasa Pura II

Or if you prefer:
11. Every foreign national entering Indonesia must have a Health Certificate in English stating the results of a negative PCR Covid-19 examination. The health certificate is valid for a maximum of 7 days from the issuance of the health facility from the country of origin, and is validated by the Porth Health Office doctor at the arrival port/airport/Country Land Border Crossing.

12. For foreigners who enter Indonesia carrying Health Certificate that proves Covid-19 negative results:

a. Additional health checks are carried out except for the Rapid Test or PCR.

b. If no diseaseas and/or risk factors are found in the health examination, Port Health Authority issues Health Clearance and Health Alert Card to the passenger.

c. May continue the trip to the area of origin by carrying travel permit issued by the local Covid-19 Handling Task Force, and always wearing face mask during the trip.

d. Carry out self-quarantine at his/her residence for 14 days, apply physical distancing, wear face mask and apply Healthy Clean Living Behavior (PHBS).

e. Health clearance is submitted to the representative of his/her country to be forwarded to the local health department (Dinas Kesehatan setempat) to perform monitoring during the quarantine period.

Or the complete opposite! Every individual showing up with a negative PCR from 3 days prior has had plenty of opportunity to have encountered live active virus before boarding. It's a bit of roulette.
A special trick plays by this virus to fool us!!!

This shows how many are ill informed about this regulation, both inside and outside of Indonesia. You will even have to sign a document upon arrival into the country that states you will do a 14 day self quarantine.
You can see it here: Angkasa Pura II

Or if you prefer:
11. Every foreign national entering Indonesia must have a Health Certificate in English stating the results of a negative PCR Covid-19 examination. The health certificate is valid for a maximum of 7 days from the issuance of the health facility from the country of origin, and is validated by the Porth Health Office doctor at the arrival port/airport/Country Land Border Crossing.

12. For foreigners who enter Indonesia carrying Health Certificate that proves Covid-19 negative results:

a. Additional health checks are carried out except for the Rapid Test or PCR.

b. If no diseaseas and/or risk factors are found in the health examination, Port Health Authority issues Health Clearance and Health Alert Card to the passenger.

c. May continue the trip to the area of origin by carrying travel permit issued by the local Covid-19 Handling Task Force, and always wearing face mask during the trip.

d. Carry out self-quarantine at his/her residence for 14 days, apply physical distancing, wear face mask and apply Healthy Clean Living Behavior (PHBS).

e. Health clearance is submitted to the representative of his/her country to be forwarded to the local health department (Dinas Kesehatan setempat) to perform monitoring during the quarantine period.

It's an overkill. I'm going to Cocos & Costa Rica doesn't require negative PCR, unless you go to Cocos, which is where I'm going. Cocos National Park requires me to get negative PCR within 7 days of boarding the boat, but without 2-week quarantine. Anyone traveled to Costa Rica under the new COVID regulations?

Ecuador is similar to Costa Rica, unless you are going to Galapagos, which requires you to get negative PCR within 4 days of boarding the boat without 2-week quarantine. Galapagos trip report - Nov. 2020

Mexico is similar, even going to Socorro, doesn't require a PCR test nor the 2-week quarantine. COVID-19 Information for U.S. Citizens in Mexico | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Mexico

I suspect many other countries are similar to Costa Rica, Ecuador and Mexico, but I haven't check them as I have no interest of going there, yet.

It's an overkill. I'm going to Cocos & Costa Rica doesn't require negative PCR, unless you go to Cocos, which is where I'm going.

Ok, but we are discussing Indonesian requirements. Your other post made it sound like you were going on a boat in Indonesia...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom