I finally did it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago but with a custom cut Yukon II. If it turns out I do a lot of cold water diving in the near future I may upgrade if I need it. But for a first dry suit I think I did okay.

Screenshot_20201124-134900_Chrome.jpg

I did get knee pads so the actual knees will be black.

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago but with a custom cut Yukon II. If it turns out I do a lot of cold water diving in the near future I may upgrade if I need it. But for a first dry suit I think I did okay.

My first was a shoulder entry TLS because as a college student living off my GI bill. Thats what I could afford. The suit dove pretty good but I was out of water for several years, when I got back in the choice was spend 600 for new seals and a a leak test and hope nothing else was wrong or buy a Yukon for 1000.

I hate how the Yukon dives, my biggest issue I believe they fixed on the 2 though.

Of course all dive gear should be purple.

Of course, as long as you are the one wearing it, not me :p

Congratulations!!!

It is a male cut suit, isn't it?

Of course, as long as you are the one wearing it, not me :p

Congratulations!!!

It is a male cut suit, isn't it?

Yes I'm male, as for you not liking purple, I'll forgive you.

And thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom