For Sale Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcelo Bossi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling a brand new and never used Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe. I have the original box and manual.

Asking $500 plus shipping costs.

IMG_7351.jpeg IMG_7350.jpeg IMG_7352.jpeg IMG_7353.jpeg IMG_7334.jpeg IMG_7332.jpeg IMG_7330.jpeg IMG_7355.jpeg

Yes I know. So I have room to negotiate. Also, there are almost no Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes that are brand new and never used. Most of them have been used given that this strobe came out quite a few years ago. There should be a premium for brand new gear that has been discontinued. If you see a brand new one at a lower price please point me to it. Thanks for checking in.

I bought a new, unused for 280$ last month. Id be interested in yours for around that amount.

Thanks for reaching out. Given that this strobe is new and unused I just can't go that low considering it was $600 plus tax when I bought it. I'm willing to meet you in the middle of what I'm asking and you're offering which is $425.

You know, it may be new and unused, but it is also not made anymore and is without the features of a D2 or a D3. It also has a terrible reputation.
Considering that someone on eBay has a pair of them for sale for 350...with no bids....well, good luck.

Reactions: OTF
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom