Divesoft BOV Switch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seameadow

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I have been using the Divesoft BOV for about a year now, on my JJ, and the it is becoming increasingly hard to switch between OC and CC.

Anyone else had this issue?

Any maintenance or other solution? Soaked it over night in warm water without improvement.

I have used one on my AP, for about two years prior to that without issues. Their BOVs have always been harder to switch over, but its becoming pretty challenging now.

Would love to hear any recommendations

I have been using the Divesoft BOV for about a year now, on my JJ, and the it is becoming increasingly hard to switch between OC and CC.

Anyone else had this issue?

Any maintenance or other solution? Soaked it over night in warm water without improvement.

I have used one on my AP, for about two years prior to that without issues. Their BOVs have always been harder to switch over, but its becoming pretty challenging now.

Would love to hear any recommendations

Sounds like its time to rebuild it.

Damn,,, why do I always get the answers I don't want to hear :surrender:
Happy to help!

Of course you could just replace it with a Shrimp? For the next year or so.

it would probably take that long for golem to even get it to him
Yes but he could pay for it now, reverse layaway prevents you from wasting your money on actual product

Back
Top Bottom