Shipwreck charter dive / public or private

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Bobbyo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for someone that can take me out to a shipwreck where I can look for coins. Already have several pieces of eight, etc but I want to personally find one before my time is up. Don't mind going with a group or a private scuba trip. Needs to be somewhere in SC, GA or Fla. Any suggestions?

Take me with you.

Is that a thing? I’d be surprised if someone would just take a random dive charter with unknown divers to a site that they have salvage rights to. I would be game to tag along though.:D

It’s not exactly what you’re looking for, but given your location OP...have you hit the Cooper River? People recover bottles, arrowheads, other artifacts, as well as fossils. ex. Big shark teeth.

You should consult a lawyer before underetaking an activity like this in FL.

Possible felonies, or you could get shot.

Didn’t Mel fisher people run trip like this to stochastic site. Do not thhink you can keep find but they may allow you to buy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom