Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got wet again today on both dives. Grrr. New drysuit can’t come soon enough. Spending another 45 minutes in hotel laundry room drying all my undies (changed after both dives) while working on the final exam for class.

The answer is always B or C. :D

Mine was all online, and was like 100% required to pass IIRC. I missed the same question about doubles like four times.

Mine was all online, and was like 100% required to pass IIRC. I missed the same question about doubles like four times.

:D

I did the book.

Earned my TDI cavern/intro to cave cert this long weekend. I’m beat!

Dive site is a former lead/zinc mine in SW WI. On private property. The instructor is the key holder. If you’re not a current/former student, you don’t get in. You can only dive when instructor is there (which is pretty often).

A buddy who trained in FL asked me if we got to wear gloves for line drills. I laughed. We all had dry gloves on.

I have a number of people to dive with, as well. Experienced folks who don’t mind helping newbies get experience. The dive site is only three hours from me.

Today we did two dives of an hour each. My computers showed 48F at one point. My heated vest was fabulous.

Congrats.

I started wearing fingerless gloves but that is far as we are supposed to go. But our water is pretty much 72 degrees all year long.

I know of the doubles question you refer to!

Was told today DUI is shipping my new drysuit tomorrow. I expect to have it early-mid next week. It ships to the dive shop two hours from me then I have to get up there.

My new dry suit has arrived. I pick it later today. Love my purple. :D

09AB173C-4A3D-4D05-9B92-6D8CFDE4489F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom