American Airlines doling out gifts: December 2 to 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
No :xmastree: gifts when I logged into my account. Maybe because I've only flown 4 times this year?

No :xmastree: gifts when I logged into my account. Maybe because I've only flown 4 times this year?

I haven't flown at all this year and still got the 100 miles @FettSolo mentioned. Am booked for Roatan in April, hope we get to go this time.

Keep checking your account. Your gift could show up anytime over the next couple of weeks.

Logged on to my existing account and got the offer for 100 miles bonus for "registering" for the gift.

Looks like we broke the aa site upload_2020-12-2_12-22-51.png

Logged on to my existing account and got the offer for 100 miles bonus for "registering" for the gift.

Yup. Same here except I kept getting rerouted to the Promotions page every time I tried to register. 100 miles gets you from one terminal to another, right?

I haven't flown this year and got the 100 miles. After you log in, click the Promotions tab, then Register.

Yup. Same here except I kept getting rerouted to the Promotions page every time I tried to register. 100 miles gets you from one terminal to another, right?

It gets you a little further than that, maybe a touch and go?!! :D

Interesting, I got 250 miles, my wife got some systemwide upgrades and rental car upgrades. I have not flown since Sept, my wife has not flown since Feb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom