Cavediver.net

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Capt Jim Wyatt I am having exactly the same problem with Chrome as some others; I get a listing, not the HTML-formatted pages.
I corresponded with TJ (webmaster) about it, and he is sure it is my cache. I've done all the fixes I can find. Nothing helps. Normally CNTRL-f5 does the trick. Nothing. Deleting Cookies from the Cavedivers URL link. Nothing. Etc. Lots of Googling of the problem; no help.
I am not in the mood to totally flush Chrome and rebuild everything from scratch; too time consuming, and not worth it for one website.
I am not in the mood to switch everything to Firefox; I like Chrome for many other things.
I am reluctant to use Firefox ONLY for Cavediver; seems an unnecessary and narrow solution.
Until TJ or somebody can give me a better solution, I am basically not looking at the site any more.

changing ISP
Seriously? Changing from my locally best ISP to some other ISP so as to see one website? I don't think so.
And nowhere have I seen this as a possible solution...it sounds like wild speculation.

Technically, I have no trouble logging into Cave Divers Forum, and I use Chrome.

I do have a lot of trouble logging in due to motivation, though.

@Capt Jim Wyatt I am having exactly the same problem with Chrome as some others; I get a listing, not the HTML-formatted pages.
I corresponded with TJ (webmaster) about it, and he is sure it is my cache. I've done all the fixes I can find. Nothing helps. Normally CNTRL-f5 does the trick. Nothing. Deleting Cookies from the Cavedivers URL link. Nothing. Etc. Lots of Googling of the problem; no help.
I am not in the mood to totally flush Chrome and rebuild everything from scratch; too time consuming, and not worth it for one website.
I am not in the mood to switch everything to Firefox; I like Chrome for many other things.
I am reluctant to use Firefox ONLY for Cavediver; seems an unnecessary and narrow solution.
Until TJ or somebody can give me a better solution, I am basically not looking at the site any more.

You may try runing it in incognito mode, also try opening one of the links that you see in HTML, both of those things would fix the problem temporarily for me.

When I first glanced at the thread title I read Cadaver.net
I guess I still have thoughts of the old days when cave diver and cadaver were basically the same thing. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom