DUI Rockboot Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitrzac

Contributor
Reaction score
3pairs since august. Literally averaging 1 dive before they fail, the current ones never made it into the water.

They keep sending new ones, but they keep failing. My $10 walmart converse knockoffs have 40+ dives on them at this point.

GFKIwzD.jpg

vRR0hyT.jpg

qBriaOE.jpg

3pairs since august. Literally averaging 1 dive before they fail, the current ones never made it into the water.

They keep sending new ones, but they keep failing. My $10 walmart converse knockoffs have 40+ dives on them at this point.

View attachment 629803
View attachment 629804
View attachment 629805
Pretty normal. Switch to bungee laces, don’t wrench them up from the end (tighten eyelet by eyelet), or switch boots. I don’t think they’re the highest quality boots, but that’s pretty extreme.

Do you have cold feet? My guess, having done it, is that you’re tightening them sufficiently as to limit circulation and you also get cold feet on extended bottom times.

hmmm. Not sure what is going on. They don't need to be too tight. Nothing wrong with using Converse Sneakers; I used them too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom