Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Borrowed a noodilab mobi (x3.8), and loved the bokeh effect on this shot..
sb01.jpg

Others I used a Subsee +10
sb02.jpg

sb03.jpg

sb04.jpg

Underwater photography can be frustrating, shots that look good underwater end up being just slightly out of focus...backscatter in the wrong place can make you want to rip your hair out... But we all have that one (or more?) picture that we look at and think "you know what, it's not perfect, but it means something to me!" For some reason or other, these shots just call out to you, either for sentimental reasons, or because it was just a memorable experience. Let us see your favorite shots, and give us a little insight into why...

I'll start...

This picture comes from a rookery dive off of Santa Barbara Island, CA. This is the most memorable dive I've ever done. It's where I really began to feel comfortable in the water, mostly because I was having so much fun... The sea lions were playful, I was with good company (my wife, my cousin, and a good friend), and on a boat full of great people. And this shot, well...for me it captures my feelings on that day better than any words I could type out...

1884157834_7eef41a2d4.jpg
0A5CA2A4-9F08-437E-B5E5-DE7BB944A839.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom