Have you tested positive for COVID?

Have you tested positive for COVID?

• I didn’t test positive, but I had it.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • I tested positive, but was asymptomatic/minimal symptoms

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • I tested positive, it was the worst.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I tested positive and was hospitalized.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I tested positive and am a long hauler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not been tested, nor have I been sick

Votes: 86 43.4%
  • I was tested negative

Votes: 81 40.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I certainly faint about 1/2 the time I get shots as well.

OK, I voted. However, Wookie, your poll lacks the option that IMHO should be there: "I tested positive and had medium-rated symptoms". Such situation is fairly common, if not the most frequent, among those with symptoms.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall :)
It’s really quite embarrassing

I am sure the cameras and lights didn’t help either and it seems she said this was not unusual for her. The medical term is vasovagal and not uncommon with injections. The most susceptable seem to be young men. :) When we hear the checkout staff call for help we know it’s probably a man fainting from an injection/procedure. :D

Here is a promo event for the vaccine that went really well:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1339844599217606656
Thank you for posting this.

It is a wonderful example of someone spinning a common event to their agenda while completely ignoring the true medical explanation. It had absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine nor the government taking over her brain.:)

Nah. We all have our particular issues. One person I know completely freaks out about needles. Another person i know has this totally irrational panic reaction to anything snake-y. Me, I thoroughly hate spiders. With a vengeance. I'm like, "I say we take off and nuke it from space" and have a lot of understanding for the dude who burnt his house to the ground trying to kill a spider in his basement.

"A man's got to know his limitations"
- Harry Callahan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom