4 Months in Prison for Breaking Quarantine in Cayman Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be perfectlt honest, why would Grand Cayman be having a professional jet ski competition now?? Money, money?

I dont see any reason not to. There is no coronavirus in the community here, the only cases are those that are in quarantine as new arrivals to the island. Once you are here there are actually very few restrictions at all.

What's the draw, just the local population, and the girlfriend of one of the competitors breaking quarantine?

What's the draw, just the local population, and the girlfriend of one of the competitors breaking quarantine?
I guess it is about the competition, when someone commits to a sport they want to compete. The fact that people from overseas can't come and watch may not mean that much to them

I guess it is about the competition, when someone commits to a sport they want to compete. The fact that people from overseas can't come and watch may not mean that much to them
Ok, I just find this somewhat bizarre during the Covid pandemic. Perhaps It's just me, often is

I vote for canceling all sports.

When I grew up in cold-war times, were were told that freedom was the highest value to US citizens. From this discussion, I would say it is law and order. What happened here? The girl took a swim, no-one hurt, nothing stolen. Four months prison ... serious?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom