Photos (something for almost everyone--from eagle rays to seahorses)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozcharlie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Going to just dump some photos here taken over past two weeks. Probably should get flickr account to get better resolution but still haven't done that. Will have several replies to this thread.

Close up eagle ray photos below were at Cedral about 10 days ago. Photos of group of eagle rays were kind of in the Cantarel/Eagle Ray Alley area (we dropped in directly in front of the entrance to Puerto Abrigo--probably saw the rays straight out from Puesta del Sol condos).

Camera was Sony RX100 VII in Nauticam Housing with Sea&Sea YS-D3 strobes. Used Nauticam CMC-1 or CMC-2 macro wet lenses when appropriate (RX100 VII almost useless for macro without wet lenses). Nudibranch and seahorse spotting courtesy of Fernando at Pelagic Ventures.

DSC03746.jpg
DSC03747-2.jpg
DSC03748-2.jpg
DSC03749-2.jpg
DSC03996-4.jpg
DSC04004-4.jpg
DSC04005-3.jpg
DSC04007-2.jpg

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Thank you for sharing all of these beauties! You have quite the eye. I appreciate your time to post all of these here for our enjoyment. I miss the water terribly!

Excellent. I am looking forward to the eagle rays tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom