Reg maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aguablanco1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just made reservations for Cozumel in April 2021, really hope Covid-19 cooperates. I am looking for the fellow that does reg maintenance from the east coast. He was a regular poster here when I use to come around more often. He also teaches tech classes and such. Any info is appreciated.
RichH

Rich,

I am not familiar with whom you are referring to. But if you need a backup reg tech I highly suggest Keoki Sender, Keoki's Scuba - Scuba Repair Services, Honolulu, Hawaii

Keoki was one of my Regulator Service instructors and I still refer him for regs that I am not certified to repair. He is fantastic.

Have them done on island at The Scuba Shop...cheap and efficient. They did mine and just completed 12 dives on them...

Just made reservations for Cozumel in April 2021, really hope Covid-19 cooperates. I am looking for the fellow that does reg maintenance from the east coast. He was a regular poster here when I use to come around more often. He also teaches tech classes and such. Any info is appreciated.
RichH
Not sure what you are asking? So many talented people here, it's hard to figure it out.

Agua,

Not sure who you're referring to. If no one comes up with a name for you, Scubatoys is dependable.

boat

Thanks to everyone who commented, I really appreciate it. I found the fellow I was looking for. He is Jim Lapenta at UDM Aquatics. I will be contacting him tomorrow to see if he still offers the services I am looking for.
RichH

Jim Lapenta?

Edit...never mind!......he did my HOGs...

When I read the title I thought: "Reg mainteance in basic scuba? Mhhh no better leave it to a professional"
Glad you meant you want a professional to do this. It's possible to do that by yourself, but requires some skills

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom