Closed ***Reduced***2x Shearwater Teric with screen protectors and bull bars.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will take the one with the stylish yellow stripe

Thank GOD! I was about to pull the trigger on something I really shouldn't......

Envious the deal someone just got!

well, I only got one @rhwestfall...there's still it's twin there...give in...I didn't need the one I got...but you justify it...if I get this, then I can sell the other one I have and it's not that big of a deal...how can you pass up such a good deal...it's too good to pass up...am I going crazy for not investing now?

just saying...dont let the madness consume you...

oh, nevermind, I see it's marked as sold now...I guess someone else got the other one.

Thank GOD! I was about to pull the trigger on something I really shouldn't......

Envious the deal someone just got!
Lol i got it and now have to explain to the wife where our money went :whistling:lol

Lol i got it and now have to explain to the wife where our money went :whistling:lol
tax-return-you-mean-new-scuba-gear-.jpg

Or alternatively...
download (1).jpeg
just replace the computer parts with scuba items lol

Also, if you're in the us, we're supposed to be getting they new stimulus, which is like 650... So ultimately you're just doing your part to stimulate the economy right? You get the new dive gear, go support some local dive ops.

Martin gets your money, goes to stimulate some small business in his area... Doesn't that make it your patriotic duty to buy that scuba gear...I mean, there's a lot of ways to rationalize it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom