Trip Report Cozumel- December 20-31, 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for sharing. Missing the island and awesome food and water terribly! Keep enjoying!

Was a very last minute decision to come. Literally booked everything 4 days prior to leaving.
These usually turn out to be the best of times :)

Here is another mural, and the meaning of it
DSC07237-32.jpg
I do not get. Maybe someone could help? (I hope @Trailboss123 does not mind):

Thnx for posting

thanks for sharing Trailboss we will be in Coz last 2 weeks of Feb. Someday our paths will cross again. cannot wait to get in the water

I m coming back to Cozumel after 10 years of not coming there, I loved it, went there every year without diving, now hoping to dive some, I do have a question about gear and customs. I wanted to bring a couple of strobes and some camera gear and maybe a drone. I ve heard there were some problems with customs as far as a tax. I was wondering if you might have any idea about this? I m excited to come back, I absolutely love Cozumel, used to drive to Mezacalitos and spend the day lol

Many people travel with gear...no issues at all unless your packing 10 cameras...then they may hit u up for 30% duty...

Personal stuff, no problem.

Many people travel with gear...no issues at all unless your packing 10 cameras...then they may hit u up for 30% duty...

Personal stuff, no problem.
2 cameras 3 lenses, and 2 flashes, I do photography on the side when there , couple of light stands, I m not a pro, but love to shoot some of the local scenery and my fiancee is going so wanted some pics of her while we were there. Just wasn't sure how strict they are now. My flashes are not the large strobe type more like the compact speed lights, I appreciate the quick reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom