drysuit boots, size 12 foot, XL Jetfins dont fit...at all. Will XXL even come close?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bit more about the Power Plana :

- very stiff,
- very heavy (tried them with just my swimming trunks and sank...)

Size 15 and use xxl jets, I have both the old xxl and the new, old is quite a bit bigger but the new should work fine, put bungee on them instead of the springs to make them more versatile, they don’t need to crush the fin onto your foot. For me the power plana is just about the worst fin ever tried.

Long time complaint with jets foot pocket fits either kids size or sasquage with no in between.

Turtles or mares power plana work for me.

That's totally your choice. I'm curious as to why though.

Correct, a personal decision. Re: Abysmal support from them over a PDC issue. I believe a ticket from well over 5 years ago remains open. I will never own another Mares product. I also freely encourage others to not buy their merchandise. There are way better choices from companies that care...

Correct, a personal decision. Re: Abysmal support from them over a PDC issue. I believe a ticket from well over 5 years ago remains open. I will never own another Mares product. I also freely encourage others to not buy their merchandise. There are way better choices from companies that care...

So similar to why I discourge people from suunto.

My only experience with mares is fins..... not much to break on fins so I haven't needed there support.

I use the Mares Power Plana as well, size XXL, with 13 rock boots. I agree they are heavy fins but they work well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom