Best Beach Club is.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morecowbells

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Headed to Cozumel in Feb. My husband and I are both divers. We will be with some family members whom are non divers. Ages range from a (very young 60) to 11 years. We are planning on spending a day at a beach club. What are your recommendations for the best beach club for food, cleanliness and fun water activities( we love the bouncy water toys-kids and adults!). Thanks in advance for any intel:)

Sky reef...low key and has everything...Welcome to Miami if you want seclusion yet a bar at arms length:wink:
Edit..no toys..

Actually the poster was looking for nice beaches with "bouncy things in the water". That suggests Playa Mia or Paradise Beach (my favorite).

Dave Dillehay

Actually the poster was looking for nice beaches with "bouncy things in the water". That suggests Playa Mia or Paradise Beach (my favorite).

Dave Dillehay
Thanks for the info. We like to play guys against the girls when climbing the inflatable iceberg or the running across the inflatable log; if the 11 year enjoys it even better:wink: Other beach clubs without the bouncy things are also appealing.

Agree with Dave. Paradise is great and a better value than the others with "bouncy things".

Back
Top Bottom