Jupiter Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jupiter wind and weather looks promising for tomorrow right now . BHB would be my backup plan if I could find somebody to go with me should my boat outing get blown out. I will be bringing the necessary gear for both including 2 al80 tanks of air if I have to do the bridge.

I’m on a JDC boat tomorrow. If tomorrow gets blown out I’ll do the bridge with you. We can just PM each other in the morn.

FYI, Deep Obsession filmed a whale shark this morning in the Mizpah Corridor between the Amaryllis and the China barge.

I saw!! I was JUST on the Corridor wreck trek last Tuesday!! You just never know what you’re going to see diving off of Palm Beach County.

Pretty milky viz this morning. Maybe 40 feet but that’s a stretch. Strong north current and 75 degree water. Pretty sharky too! Saw some bulls, a dusky, a bunch of CRS and nurse. Saw a nice big logger head asleep under the ledge too. Overall not a bad day on the water. Seas were as predicted - 2-4. Winds still out of the S.

Pretty milky viz this morning. Maybe 40 feet but that’s a stretch. Strong north current and 75 degree water. Pretty sharky too! Saw some bulls, a dusky, a bunch of CRS and nurse. Saw a nice big logger head asleep under the ledge too. Overall not a bad day on the water. Seas were as predicted - 2-4. Winds still out of the S.

Dusky would be interesting as we usually see those on the deep ledge in the summer mixed in with the silkys, sandbars, and bulls; winter it's generally bull sharks. Where were you at?

Cosby
good to know! thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom