Drinking Buddies in Gainesville?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there! :D Mike and I will be there between 9:00 and 10:30. We should also see @tbone1004 and @UCFKnightDiver among others. I was asked why we didn't publicize this more, and it has to do with the Troy being tiny! We might even encounter some classes.

I'll be there! :D Mike and I will be there between 9:00 and 10:30. We should also see @tbone1004 and @UCFKnightDiver among others. I was asked why we didn't publicize this more, and it has to do with the Troy being tiny! We might even encounter some classes.[/QUOTE
I'll be there! :D Mike and I will be there between 9:00 and 10:30. We should also see @tbone1004 and @UCFKnightDiver among others. I was asked why we didn't publicize this more, and it has to do with the Troy being tiny! We might even encounter some classes.

Can't be there, I injured my back hauling stuff. Sorry. Real shame, but I hope you guys have fun.

We have Earl Grey Tea vis... divers already in the water say there is no vis all the way to the bottom! Yuck! Royal is probably the same, but we're headed there now. I'll post here when we know.

Dang, I wish I would have followed this. I’m in cave country and would have joined the party.
Enjoy the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom