Hollis F1 measurements: need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a US 10.5 shoe and wear regulars with both 5mm booties and with my DUI drysuit (built-in boots) and have no issues. YMMV

I'm a US 10.5 shoe and wear regulars with both 5mm booties and with my DUI drysuit (built-in boots) and have no issues. YMMV

Then there's something up with sizing, as I said wearing a US8 dry boot it's snug, there is no way I'd get a 9 in there. Wearing a size 7 5mm wet boot, I have significant lateral movement. Odd. Ive read posts of people in a 7US wet boot who have said the fit is just fine.

Lesson, try before you buy.

Then there's something up with sizing, as I said wearing a US8 dry boot it's snug, there is no way I'd get a 9 in there. Wearing a size 7 5mm wet boot, I have significant lateral movement. Odd. Ive read posts of people in a 7US wet boot who have said the fit is just fine.

Lesson, try before you buy.
Becoming increasingly difficult for anyone who doesn’t live close to a very well equipped shop or several shops, shipping on fins is ridiculous! I have a bunch of unneeded fins but they just aren’t worth selling. I recently bought some used red Jets from a guy In Alaska, it cost him $69 to ship them to me in california :eek:

Becoming increasingly difficult for anyone who doesn’t live close to a very well equipped shop or several shops, shipping on fins is ridiculous! I have a bunch of unneeded fins but they just aren’t worth selling. I recently bought some used red Jets from a guy In Alaska, it cost him $69 to ship them to me in california :eek:

As much as I hate to recommend taking business away from a LDS, Amazon Prime might be a good option since it's free shipping and pretty hassle-free on returns should they not work out.

As much as I hate to recommend taking business away from a LDS, Amazon Prime might be a good option since it's free shipping and pretty hassle-free on returns should they not work out.
That may work, I have plenty of fins, if they are prime since not everything is but some things being returned can often be dropped off at a Kohl’s, at least here that the return spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom