Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Consider the source.

IMO, an administration that encourages the reduction of the use of oil in transport (electric cars, fuel efficiency requirements, etc) is going to have a generally positive impact on oil prices.

Consider the source.

IMO, an administration that encourages the reduction of the use of oil in transport (electric cars, fuel efficiency requirements, etc) is going to have a generally positive impact on oil prices.
I guess I agree, but tires are still made from OIL just like our Force Fin products. We only use the best Poly-urethane (USA Made). Our manufacturing price will go up again and not sure if that is positive. And not sure I like to see OIL coming from the Mid East again and not from American soil. I must also add most of us can not afford a electric car. And in final note all our food now here in Santa Barbara is in plastic containers. . Never before have I seen so much Plastic waste. I guess we will all see how this pans out. I do feel for the small person who drives each day into Santa Barbara, almost 33,000 per day. Who knows we might be back to horses and a slower pace of life. I just wish everyone the best under these times.OK. Might like to see how we are helping other than my post here on SB. Close the Loop, Reduce Fuel Burn, Be Atmospheric – AeroHance GasPods Project

I helped by buying a used pair of your Force Pros. :) I really like them. I'm going to post a mini-review soon.

Expecting that review anxiously :)

I helped by buying a used pair of your Force Pros. :) I really like them. I'm going to post a mini-review soon.
Been watching for some Tan Delta XXLs of some sort. (Were the FFFs done in TD material?

($2500 for the TD FFs on eBay seems a bit too steep - I can get a Blackip scooter with 4 12Ah batteries for that - no kicking required :D)

I'll be very interested to see what gets pulled out of storage ...

Hoping

Yes, FFFs were originally done in Tan Delta. They were all numbered and signed by Bob. I have the "last" pair Bob produced in Tan Delta - #120 (actually there were only 115 made to date, but Bob wanted me to have the "last pair").

I agree that $2500 is totally out of line - they originally sold for $700-$750 (and you could get them "on sale" for $450 - $500)

They are my #3 go to fins, after my Tan Delta Hockeys and my new OPS.

Been watching for some Tan Delta XXLs of some sort. (Were the FFFs done in TD material?

($2500 for the TD FFs on eBay seems a bit too steep - I can get a Blackip scooter with 4 12Ah batteries for that - no kicking required :D)

I'll be very interested to see what gets pulled out of storage ...

Hoping
Well off to Ventura to start looking over many hundreds of Force Fins ..each one special. Thanks for all the positive energy. I work better with this type of support.
IMG_4506.jpg-fw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom