ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, that's cool. My wife and I are staying an extra week in May to "scope things out." We'll be in Half Moon Bay. Thinking about looking at some properties while there.

Could be future neighbours!!

If you want, PM me details of what you are looking for. I think there's one still available attached to ours (2BR/BA downstairs, open living/dining/kitchen upstairs), and we have a friend that's otherwise involved in real estate there.

Could be future neighbours!!

If you want, PM me details of what you are looking for. I think there's one still available attached to ours (2BR/BA downstairs, open living/dining/kitchen upstairs), and we have a friend that's otherwise involved in real estate there.
Okay, thanks. I just may do that.

With many members only receiving credit toward future travel to the same resort, the story has not yet come to a full closing.

Feel free to continue posting in this thread all the links still exists and remains open for posting.

We needed to move it to the past events since the NEXT INVASION will be in Belize in June and will be allowing more members to join next week.
I apologize if this causes any confusion.

So those of us that are still planning to travel roatan here shortly. I came across this article about entering Honduras. It's the pre-check form

Trish Symons

Thanks, @
So those of us that are still planning to travel roatan here shortly. I came across this article about entering Honduras. It's the pre-check form

Trish Symons
Thanks, @urbaneve. It is getting closer and we're just hoping we still get to go without having to reschedule again. Maybe this current surge in Covid cases will die down before then. It's certainly going to be the most "intense" travel preparation we've ever had to do. Hopefully there won't be a big hassle getting our tests done in Roatan when we get ready to come home.

The plan is for the wife and most of the kids to be there for July, possibly June & July. Me and the rest of the kids that don't have that luxury will go for 2-3 weeks, probably at the end of July. My wife is on a FB group that she uses to get all kinds of Roatan travel updates for forms and stuff. I'll ask her what it is.

Back
Top Bottom