A few glove questions . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I repeat what I stated in post #2 of this discussion thread:
Save your time, spare yourself the hassle, and maximize your comfort...switch to a ring system.

My suggestion is get the Rolock 90 system installed....there is a version that comes with the PU ring from the Si-Tech QCS oval system. Or buy the PU ring for the Si-Tech QCS oval system and glue/have it glued in to your sleeves and use the Waterproof Ultima DGS.

-Z

I repeat what I stated in post #2 of this discussion thread:
Disagree...
Being tired of "steamer pipes" and to "Save time, spare the hassle, and maximize comfort"...switched long ago from a ring system to seal on seal gloves))

Вut prefer these gloves over Nordic Blue

Since nobody reads directions, few people realize the dry five gloves are called that because they are dry gloves. That is the reason for the weird double cuff. Put your wrist seal on the lower cuff, fold the top glove cuff over your wrist seal and voila dry gloves. They are much warmer when used as designed.

I tried dry 5 gloves. still wetsuit gloves. Gave them away to the person who bought my 7mm suit. No comparison to real dry gloves.

What kind of wrist seals do you have? Have you looked at pullover gloves? They sell pullover rings that don't need to be permanently installed - I just got a pair but can't speak to how well they work until I find someone willing to dive in 36°F water with me

What kind of wrist seals do you have? Have you looked at pullover gloves? They sell pullover rings that don't need to be permanently installed - I just got a pair but can't speak to how well they work until I find someone willing to dive in 36°F water with me

They work quite well.

Back
Top Bottom