Unbelievable Find! Hand Etched Dated Black Glass Mallet Bottle..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow that is a great find.

There's got to be a better solution than totally getting rid of the inflator and dump valves. Maybe locating them somewhere weird? Or some kind of alternate valve type?

I will never use them ever in the life of the suit. So basically it just getting rid of two possible failures later on.. I think the way we dive a dry suit bugs the traditional dry suit diver. I posted about the way we dive a dry suit and got all kinda feed back about it..... It works for what we do really well.....
I think the context of what we dive in might be where the disconnect is...

Just seen your new video on YouTube. You have some great finds, you should leave the comments open I bet there’s a lot of interested divers that want to know some info

Thanks! I dont have time to manage youtube comments and I do test videos of metal detectors. Guys get mad when you show their favorite detector in a negative light.

Question: that pale grayish film on the glass: do you remove it, and if so, how?

I do not clean black glass bottles. You can soak them in 50 /50 muratic acid and water for a day it will clean them. I do clean my other bottles that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom