Curacao shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Porto Marie:
Awesome diving. I'd go there very early in the morning on weekends before the sunbathers come in to dive and go out of the water with the beach full of sunbathers, topless, enjoying the nice sunshine. Added bounce is when the KLM flight attendants come in to sunbathe, topless of course. I don't know what with the white folks and frying themselves in the sun but it is fun to watch before they turn into extra crispy. I enjoy having a meal and a drink there. And yes, the food and drink are great too there.

Rif Sint Marie, it was better at night than during the day. We were staying in Coral Estates so that made the night dive logistically easy.

It used to be "Habitat Curacao" many years ago, did they start a new resort there in place of Habitat Curacao now? Excellent reef system with very convenient dive and hotel operation there.

Thanks for all the info. I had checked online for shore diving, but it was a little vague so I thought I would ask here.

If all your shore diving has been around the aquarium you really need to head out west. The further the better.

2017 must have been a bad year,

PC260538~3.JPG
PC270610~2.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom