Atomic Subframe Lens Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I ended up just tearing into it and it ended up being fairly straight forward. I wouldn't say "easy" but do-able. You just have to make sure everything snaps back into place when you put it back together. One of my lenses leaked badly when I first jumped in the water after changing them out. I was able to put some pressure on them where the leak was and actually heard it snap into place. No more leak after that!

Any time! I have had more than my share of help from others in this forum. Nice to be able to give back a little!

Mate with your contribution you need a forum all to yourself

Mate with your contribution you need a forum all to yourself

So, with just over 200 posts to my name in the years I've been on this forum compared to the over 1500 posts you have, I must assume this was an unnecessary sarcastic jab. As I said, I'm just trying to help when I can. Not easy to do with all the experience on this forum and I usually find out what I need by reading so I don't post a lot because the answers are already there. Sorry if you don't think my occasional help is worth posting.

So, with just over 200 posts to my name in the years I've been on this forum compared to the over 1500 posts you have, I must assume this was an unnecessary sarcastic jab. As I said, I'm just trying to help when I can. Not easy to do with all the experience on this forum and I usually find out what I need by reading so I don't post a lot because the answers are already there. Sorry if you don't think my occasional help is worth posting.

You gotta ignore that dude. He has the SB version of Tourette’s Syndrome.

For when you see me diving somewhere dudes in my one glass mask from VDH that doesn't come apart

full.jpg

I usually change shirts as my mind dictates ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* hicprrrrrrft!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom