After dive treats.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Shameless plug here for a new enterprise by my daughter in law. Her family is having trouble making ends meet with the collapse of tourism like all Cozumelenos so she has begun a delivery service of coffee and pastries. You can find her on FB and order there or through WhatsApp.
Chocolato | Facebook

It only costs a few dollars and would mean the world to her.
PS, if you order I'll tell you the totally amazing and completely true story of how she became my daughter in law!

We want someone to meet us at the dock after our dives with a bucket of cold beer.
Agreed. For me, there's nothing like that first pull on an ice cold Leon Negra on a hot day after a morning of diving. Ahhhh....

We want someone to meet us at the dock after our dives with a bucket of cold beer.

...and before the trip with the hot coffee and pastries.

@Skookumchuck Best of luck to your daughter-in-law!

I’d be up for a service that shows up with coffee, breakfast sandwich and lunch (and more coffee if you bring a thermos) all at the pier at 7:25am.

Yes, a bit of "liquid decompression" on the way home from a day of diving can be a wonderful thing.

I've found that a beer right after diving on an empty stomach hits too hard and will result in a nap around 3pm. Not good for going to bed early to get up at 5:45am. We crashed every night around 9pm on our last trip.

Back
Top Bottom