Looking for dive buddies in north Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaaron82

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I’m newly intro to cave certified and looking for divers willing to do intro level cave dives in north Florida. :)

I am in the same situation. If you need a buddy on the weekends, hit me up. Living right by Peacock so that is always an easy dive, but I am open to other springs.

Hopefully, our paths will cross. I'm in SW Suwannee County.

Awesome thank you I’m hoping to do a dive at peacock this week if anyone has any time , I just got a drysuit and would like to start in orange grove then do an intro level cave dive. If this sounds good let me know, Josh

I have to work during the week, but would be open for a drive on Saturday. Given you are new to the drysuit, I would be more comfortable in Olson. There is more space and the depth fluctuates 40-60.

I've been dealing with health issues, but I'm about ready to splash.

I’ve got the itch I’ll monitor the conditions and if it looks good let’s go for it Saturday morning

Let’s shoot for a dive Saturday morning, pm me if you’d like my number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom