Covid test to get home?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But will the Dive assure COVID-19 rider cover you if there's someone else sitting at your desk when you finally get back?

No worries for me. I am retired. I have 6 Saturdays and a Sunday in every week. :wink:

I just want to make sure that I don’t get the virus that would ruin my vacation plan this year. I have been negative PCR tested monthly (for Cocos in December & Socorro in January) and following the CDC protocols very very closely (e.g., using N95 mask instead of useless bandana) as I have 10 dive trips to go this year, including to Belize next week and Maldives in March.

But will the Dive assure COVID-19 rider cover you if there's someone else sitting at your desk when you finally get back?
AFLAC.

No worries for me. I am retired. I have 6 Saturdays and a Sunday in every week. :wink:

I just want to make sure that I don’t get the virus that would ruin my vacation plan this year. I have been negative PCR tested monthly (for Cocos in December & Socorro in January) and following the CDC protocols very very closely (e.g., using N95 mask instead of useless bandana).

I use an N95 mask (have a stock of washables) but have difficulty getting my women to use them because they are not stylish enough! Doh!

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom