Covid surging in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope they reconsider.
This is a Netherlands requirement, not a requirement from Bonaire, which is a municipality of the Netherlands, legally.

They specifically were talking about the antigen test....
This was received by someone who contacted the Health Dept in Bonaire:
View attachment 639908
So here's the thing, how would they know where the test was performed? The newly approved Ellume test sends the data to the company and they email you an "official" result from their lab. I can't see how it would be any different than the one I got done in a parking lot...

So here's the thing, how would they know where the test was performed? The newly approved Ellume test sends the data to the company and they email you an "official" result from their lab. I can't see how it would be any different than the one I got done in a parking lot...

I wouldn’t trust any test in which chain of custody cannot be proved. I doubt any government would either. Never going to happen.

Try it. Tell us how it goes.

I wouldn’t trust any test in which chain of custody cannot be proved. I doubt any government would either. Never going to happen.
United States government has approved it. I know that at least one of the home tests requires you to have a zoom call with a tech when you take the test. But of course I understand the chain of custody thing...

Just FYI for those following, Delta officially canceled our Feb 27th trip today. Disappointing for sure.

Sort of a serious question (and sort of not) I wonder if I brought a couple of lab antigen test boxes, my credentials, office lab forms to complete and did the testing in the airport lounge in front of the airline carrier, would it qualify?

What agency verifies the test?

Back
Top Bottom