For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of work then a quite nice payoff
Take a break man we need some threads and some posts from you man
Who's diving anyway they won't mind
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I spent a week diving in Cozumel one month ago. :D I got a wedge for my Freedom plate from Eric just before I went. I loved my rig before, but the wedge really gave it that last few percent to Perfection! Freedom Plate w/Wedge plus VDH 18# wing and 3mm wetsuit in the nice, warm Cozumel water. Aaaahhhh.....!!!

Here's a couple of memories from my trip (just to help you remember what diving is like :wink:):

DSC02623-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-edited.jpg

DSC02689-Edit-Edit-Edit-edited.jpg

DSC02772-Edit-Edit-edited.jpg

DSC02883-Edit-Edit-Edit-edited.jpg

DSC02892-Edit-Edit-Edit-edited.jpg

DSC02969-Edit-Edit-Edit-edited.jpg

yes! Hope my 2 are in this batch.

Man that's some nice photos, that top fish I'm sure is checking up on me by pretending to face in another direction

Eric, are you right-handed? Is your right arm 10 times as big around as your left?

Hammering all those plates is making me tired just to think about it.

Remember this

The Three Stooges Meet Hercules - Wikipedia

The Stooges work at Dimsal's Drug Store in Ithaca, New York, where they befriend their eccentric next-door neighbor Schuyler Davis (Quinn Redeker), who is attempting to build a time machine. With the boys' "help", the machine transports the boys, Schuyler and disaffected girlfriend Diane Quigley (Vicki Trickett) back in time to Ithaca in ancient Greece during the reign of the lecherous King Odius (George N. Neise). The King, after defeating and imprisoning Ulysses because the Stooges are believed to be gods, has a yearning for Diane. Realizing they have disrupted the proper course of history, Schuyler and the boys free Ulysses, after which Odius banishes them to the galleys. However, the constant rowing causes Schuyler to become extremely muscular and superhumanly strong, equal to Hercules.

That stack of plates should get you caught up through the early 2020 orders lol....

Eric, after diving a Freedom Plate last year, I am a fan of your work.
In addition to the small standard plate already on the wait list, please put me down for a couple thin stainless. One medium and one small. Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom