After dive treats.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've found that a beer right after diving on an empty stomach hits too hard and will result in a nap around 3pm. Not good for going to bed early to get up at 5:45am. We crashed every night around 9pm on our last trip.

That's what tacos are for.

Our routine toward the end of our trip was to what'sapp Kooben Laab to order 2 latte's + 1 large salad and hit up the chicken place next door on the way back to the condo. Sort of health freaks (booze is a weakness) and their green salad is the bomb for dark leafy greens, which aren't easy to come by in Coz.

A pint of good stout [even Guinness will do] Coopers stout in Australia.

Diane's desserts are amazing. She has definitely added to our stay in Coz.

It's crazy driving around back in town - when your hungry, drive back and forth thru neighborhoods until you smell something good - tons of family places.

For you Aldora Villa folks, I forget which maid it is but one of their daughters makes these breakfast snack things, I forget what they're called but they are like candy...

Hmmmm. I thought that was Bohemia Obscura.
It is.....always! (Unless it's Novemberish and I can get Noche Bruno).

Safe travels,
Jay

I think you're talking about Noche Buena with the poinsettia on the label. Only produced at Christmas time.
Lol.....I didn't catch the auto correct. Bueno...Buena.... either way, it's just a little darker than Bohemia Obscura, but not what I would call a dark beer. We step off the boat at the Aldora pier and head straight for The Thirsty Cougar for a beer and snacks, maybe the Poblano Chicken burrito too.

Maybe April......

Safe travels everyone!

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom