Tank stickers / decals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know where I can have some custom stickers / decals made for tanks?

I use buildasign.com 4"x4" custom stickers are $2.79 each.

Thanks. Is there a water resistant version?

I just chose "traditional bumper sticker." It's vinyl or some sort of plastic. I scrape them off at VIP time and replace them after the VIP and I've never had one start to come off before I scraped it. I use them for name/address to ID my tank, but obviously you can put whatever you want on there. I have had scratches/gouges in them once or twice where it got mashed against something on the boat. Didn't cause the sticker to come off or anything.

Remember all stickers must be removed for an appropriate annual VIP inspection.

There is one place where I have had fills that removes any any sticker that are not nitrox or VIP stickers. They do this before they even fill the tank! They once peeled off a tiny label with my name (perhaps 2 inches long and less than half an inch wide).

I try to avoid getting any fills there now.

The Decal Shop specializes in dive shop and tank decals. I use have used them for years. And they have even helped on some of my designs.

Our scuba club uses them also for both club design and annual inspection and nitros decals.

www.decalshop.com

Back
Top Bottom