Paralenz Vaquita Release Date?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered one in August. It arrived this week. My CC was not. Charged until shipment. I hope to give it a good workout in April, but based on seeing one in use and the resulting footage in 2019, I expect to be satisfied.

I ordered one in August. It arrived this week. My CC was not. Charged until shipment. I hope to give it a good workout in April, but based on seeing one in use and the resulting footage in 2019, I expect to be satisfied.
Interesting. I paid for mine in November when I ordered it. I thought everyone's card got charged when they ordered theirs? I'm batch 3. Last I heard was mid February, but I expect that date to slip.

Keesmon, maybe I got that wrong; they sent an Invoice dated 2/2/21, but it doesn't actually mention the charge date. I placed the order on August 8.

It's all good. I originally was deciding between the GoPro 9 and the Paralenz. The GoPro would have been there in a few days, but buying it just didn't excite me. I'm using the ordering of the Vaquita as an exercise in patience. In a world where we expect everything next day, this will come way later than I'd like, but I'm not going on a trip until late June, and it's going to be a nice present to myself that was paid for a long time ago

Batch 3 just left China to Denmark last week so they should be shipping soon! Hoping for late this month!

Batch 3 just left China to Denmark last week so they should be shipping soon! Hoping for late this month!
That's great news! And from Denmark it's straight to the consumer in the US, or does it get bulk shipped out to somewhere in the US and then sent out individually? See how well I'm doing with my patience?

That's great news! And from Denmark it's straight to the consumer in the US, or does it get bulk shipped out to somewhere in the US and then sent out individually? See how well I'm doing with my patience?

I am not positive but I bet it’s bulk shipped to the US distribution center and then sent out. Hopefully it’s soon though.

DGX was showing in-stock and ready to ship so I just bought one in time for Coz trip in 2 weeks! I hope it really gets here. Amazon is also showing 3 in stock, but it's Amazon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom