Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! This is something I want to learn in the future. Got any recommendations on a preferred rebreather? I was looking at the Meg as it is pretty tough. Entries can be difficult here depending where you go.

I dive both the O2ptima (eCCR) and the Kiss OS & OS LTE (mCCR) units. Both have pros and cons. I’d be glad to chat with you about it and show you the only I’ll be diving in March, show you how it all works, etc.

That would be great. When are good times to chat? ... I set up a rebreather chat room on scubaboard or we can do a facebook messenger or skype or whatsapp call.

What do you prefer and what times are good for you this coming week?

That would be great. When are good times to chat? ... I set up a rebreather chat room on scubaboard or we can do a facebook messenger or skype or whatsapp call.

What do you prefer and what times are good for you this coming week?

look me up on Facebook. Anthony Piscopo. I’m in Raleigh NC.

I sent you a friend request. I see you know my friend Bas Tol. He and I won the Bonaire lionfish derby in 2019. a lot of fun
This is a video of our surface interval which was epic.

Bas is awesome. I was the first rebreather diver he guided. He made it 2 hours on our first dive, but ran out of air right at the end of the dive as we were getting back to Cai. Drained the tank almost totally empty!

I’m flying in today. I can’t wait to get there!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom