For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Erik - i am very new in this site but after reading all the amazing reviews, I would like to order a backplate. I did send you a PM too. Hope to chat again soon

Eric had contacted me to complete my order (from Nov 2019). Can someone comment on the two wedge options or point me to an applicable post?

Here's what he told me:

"The [tall] plate is 4 lbs.
The regular wedge is 12 oz., and the heavy wedge is 1 lb 5 oz.
The basic plates are $200
Standard wedge is $35
Heavy wedge is $45
Plus shipping."

Eric had contacted me to complete my order (from Nov 2019). Can someone comment on the two wedge options or point me to an applicable post?

Here's what he told me:

"The [tall] plate is 4 lbs.
The regular wedge is 12 oz., and the heavy wedge is 1 lb 5 oz.
The basic plates are $200
Standard wedge is $35
Heavy wedge is $45
Plus shipping."
The heavy wedge is a brand new option started with this run. Nobody has dived them yet.
The regular wedge is cut out of 1/8” (10 GA) stainless 2” square tube, and the heavy is twice as thick cut from 1/4” x 2” square tube.

I’m tempted to order a thin SS, I still have my standard long but only using the heavy long now days

@Eric Sedletzky
you should have started with the thin SS not only because i'm in line for a large but also because they would have been a good warm up to the hammering of the thicker plates. but mostly because i'm getting the thin.

Back
Top Bottom