Dutch scuba fans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vandaag nog een duikje gemaakt, maar meer omdat als het morgen echt slecht wordt op de weg we niet het risico willen lopen op een ongeluk. Als het te doen is gaan we misschien morgen nog wel een keer, gewoon ergensnin de buurt.

IJsduiken is zeker gaaf. Lang geleden dat we dat hier in NL hebben kunnen doen.

Ik was vandaag ook ff onderwater in Vinkeveen. Het was echt superdruk. Volgende week ook met de club ijsduiken als het blijft vriezen

Gaaf, waar ga je ijsduiken?

Het is afwachten waar er ijs op het water komt. Ik ga het liefst ergens duiken waar het zicht goed is en waar genoeg objecten liggen om een lijn aan vast te knopen. Daarnaast wil ik dat het ondiep is of blijf ik in een ondiep gedeelte. Ik zal met reel en lijn duiken zoals ik ook in een grot duik.

Ik verwacht dat ik in Brabant blijf dicht bij huis of naar Gelderland ga als er daar wel ijs ligt en hier niet.

Ik probeer drukke plaatsen te vermijden ivm Corona en ik heb het liefst onderwater ook niet te veel duikers in mijn buurt als ik onder het ijs zwem.

Maar er ligt hier nu al circa 10 cm sneeuw, ik ben benieuwd wanneer er ijs op het water komt.

Hi All,

I am Dutch speaking but most on this site are not. I know that almost all Dutch people can speak English and it would be nice if you could include an English translation of your comments so the rest of those non-Dutch speaking Scubaboard members can see what you are saying.

Thank you!

20210207_113944.jpg

Hi All,

I am Dutch speaking but most on this site are not. I know that almost all Dutch people can speak English and it would be nice if you could include an English translation of your comments so the rest of those non-Dutch speaking Scubaboard members can see what you are saying.

Thank you!

Fair point Bert, thanks for the comment. Feel free to add some Dutch in here too, don't let it get rusty :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom