For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to order a thin SS small plate (5’1, 125 lb female). It looks like it might be good to get a wedge. I am just switching to BP/W and am not sure what wing I will use yet. Not sure about polish or not either. What is cost and ETA for polished versus not? Any good closer up side by side pics in the forum?
Polishing doesn’t affect the ETA much at all.
I’m still on regular stainless at the moment. Thin will be coming up next.

I would like to order a thin SS small plate (5’1, 125 lb female). It looks like it might be good to get a wedge. I am just switching to BP/W and am not sure what wing I will use yet. Not sure about polish or not either. What is cost and ETA for polished versus not? Any good closer up side by side pics in the forum?

You're buying a Ferrari. Don't skimp on the paint job! :wink:

Is Eric polishing the thin plates? I thought that was not an option.

@Eric Sedletzky

Is Eric polishing the thin plates? I thought that was not an option.

@Eric Sedletzky

My bad. I didn't even realize that was a question.

I love my polished plate. It's a work of art. I use it for shaving in the morning on dive trips. And, obviously, if I'm ever lost at sea, it will be the ultimate signal mirror.

I don’t know yet. When I get thin material in and get one made up I’ll polish up it and see how it looks.
So, -maybe-

Well, like the harley guys say, "chrome won't get you home but it will get you laid". So, yes, polish, please.

I wonder how long this post is going to last.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom