regulator suggestions for stage tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the reply everyone. Just in case im buying new, will the mk11 and mk21 be an ok stage reg? Consider routing too? Match it with c370 or c570? Id prefer it to be balanced

why mk21? I heard they have similar internals as mk 25
Why c570? Similar to s600 internals?

Whoever is telling you this has NO IDEA what they are talking about. The mk11 is a sealed diaphram. The mk25 is an unsealed piston. They are both scubapro and regulators, the similarities end there.

Whoever is telling you this has NO IDEA what they are talking about. The mk11 is a sealed diaphram. The mk25 is an unsealed piston. They are both scubapro and regulators, the similarities end there.

hi im aware about pistons and diaphragms... i think you're replying to the wrong comment

I use them but only on a pony :wink:

the MK2 is a more bullet proof reg but the 11 is no slouch.

i understand some use mk2. but planning on using em for deco. planning to take up Tdi adv nitrox and tdi decompression procedures.. im going to be spending time breathing on these regs and not just for emergency use. i would want em to be ... balanced hehehe.. i know.. im a luxury diver. whenever i do airsharing drills my buddy is always surprised how "loose" my regulator breathes lol.

Not saying they are bad, I just don't like them.
The second stage sits so snugly under the hose on my non-turret first stages.
It did not sit very snugly under the hose on my turreted first stages.

ok noted on this one... turrets are expensive... i honestly wana save up on stage bottle regs. but not willing to sacrifice the easy breakthing with mk2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom