Go Pro options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I clip the tether to my left shoulder d-ring and when I want to clip it off to avoid dangling I attach the bolt snap to my right side waist d-ring. This way it is snug against my chest in a downward diagonal.

IMG_3175.png

I clip the tether to my left shoulder d-ring and when I want to clip it off to avoid dangling I attach the bolt snap to my right side waist d-ring. This way it is snug against my chest in a downward diagonal.

View attachment 642654

What are and where did you get the fittings that the bolt snap and lanyard are connected to?

Mounted on a side tray off the side of my main camera with a heavy duty brass clip clipped to the tray so I can attach to my D ring...dont underestimate the power of a current or surge...about lost my entire camera set up last year in Erie..surge came through literally ripped the cheap metal clip in half...lots of clips/lanyards have some sort of keyring on one end and those are the weak points

I mount my GoPro on top of my Sea&Sea DX-6G. So I can take video & picture at the same time.

Video lights are important for getting good video in dark-ish environment. So I put 2 of 5000 lumen Weefine Solar Flares on top of the handle bar, as you see, below.

C3781D60-285A-4B2B-866D-11D4E79DE6AD.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom