Closed Reduced - Deep Sea Supply (DSS) Large S.S.Plate, Easy Glide, Harness, LCD30 Wing

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let me know if selling separately, interested in aircell.
I'd take the rest. Or just the harness and easy glides if someone just wants the plate (with or without the cam bands). I'd be happy to take delivery, strip it down and forward the plate to save the OP the trouble.

How much are you asking?

I'd take the rest. Or just the harness and easy glides if someone just wants the plate (with or without the cam bands). I'd be happy to take delivery, strip it down and forward the plate to save the OP the trouble.

How much are you asking?

Ah sorry for the trouble. I have since calmed down and convinced myself that I do no need an additional wing. :(

How much are you asking?

I'm only interested in the plate and wouldn't complain about the cam bands.

It looks like I've got another option for the Easy Glide (aka Glide Harness Adapter) so I'm out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom