F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where do you dive in New England for the spring, summer and fall? Boat charters? If so which one? Shore dives? If so where??

I mostly do shore dives I will sometimes do cape ann diver II charter or a friend's private boat.

I'm usually in Jamestown or cape ann for shore dives.

The weather has not be conducive to good diving conditions for quite awhile around here in New England. Last year I called more dives on account of bad weather than I actually made in 2020, the 1st year that has happened that I can recall. @formernuke was a victim of a few of my called dives last year. The wind has been the worst culprit more than rain or other conditions. Even when it was from the north it was so darn strong it still managed to stir things up! Here's to 2021 I've got 2 "new/old" regulators that need a lot of diving!

@gqllc007
East Coast Dive Shop owner Nick Fazah just bought the dive boat Cape Ann Charters 2 This is where we went to Dive with Seals north of Boston.

I know ECD is one one of my shops. They have had to cancel at least 2 days of booked charters in the couple weeks since they bought it.

Well, tommorow's dives canceled. Hoping for Monday.

Wrong time of year to be hoping for anything. :wink:

Today and tomorrow's canceled.

It's been over a month. Planning for the weekend since we are both free. Of course being free guarantees a storm.

Today and tomorrow's canceled.

It's been over a month. Planning for the weekend since we are both free. Of course being free guarantees a storm.

I'm using the excuse I'm waiting for my new drysuit to show up and I don't feel like putting the seals in my old one as to why I'm not diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom