Only one spot available in Nautilus Belle Amie May 11-19, 2021 $1,000 off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apenland01

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Due to a scheduling conflict, I cannot make this trip in May as I'd hoped. It's a great deal and it is currently sold out except for my spot. $1,000 off and a credit makes this an extremely affordable trip!

PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested in going to Socorro Island in May!

Nautilus Liveaboards - Schedule for 2021 socorro

Corrected. $1,000 off the price of the trip, so a bucket list trip for not a lot of cash.....

I'm interested in your spot, have dove with Dan and others in group. What do I need to do to take advantage of discount? I emailed Tim this AM and he is only offering $600 plus the $400 for making the group for discount

$400 group discount.

$600 discount from me personally that I have already paid.

$375 boat/resort credit for the new marine tax. This needs to be confirmed, but is what I understand, as I was going to use it for Nitrox upgrade or other stuff on the boat.

If this trip hasn't sold in the next week or so, I will be going on the trip myself. If interested, you need to contact Tim ASAP, as there are a couple of people interested in this spot.

A couple of people interested, but I'm at the point of going on the trip myself instead of giving my money away. If my spot doesn't sell in the next week or so, I'll be on the boat with you all.

$400 boat/resort credit for the new marine tax. This needs to be confirmed, but is what I understand, as I was going to use it for Nitrox upgrade and booze on the boat.

A minor correction & a bit of explanation for this new Marine Park Fee (MPF). It is $75/day/diver. We’ll be in Revillagigedo Archipelago (commonly known as Socorro) for 5 days. So $75 x 5 = $375, not $400. This is a new MPF put by Mexican government starting in January 1, 2021. Old MPF was $25/diver/year. Nautilus felt bad about it and would like to compensate it by giving us credit towards future expenses while on the boat, excluding booze. It’s only applied to Nitrox ($20/day x 5 days), T-Shirt, onboard course, Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS device and any boat dives with See Creatures (Nautilus dive center in Cabo San Lucas), like a 3-tank boat dive to Gordo Banks and/or Cabo Pulmo. No other liveaboards there giving us this credit. So it’ll be another $375 “surprise” cost to those guests who are not be going on Nautilus liveaboards.

Some of my group will be using this credit towards the NITROX ($100) and a 3-tank boat dive in Cabo Pulmo on 5/20. Some of us will be also doing another 3-tank boat dive to Gordo Banks with Kraken Divers (Gaby & Rene) whom I have known them for 10 years & dove with them several times before. So, the Gordo Banks would be an extra cost since they are not working with See Creatures.

Another nice thing about Nautilus liveaboards is that they will give us a complimentary warmup dive in Cabo San Lucas on the morning day of boarding the boat, May 11. So some of us will fly on the 10th to take advantage of this complimentary dive, which is like a checkout dive where you check your gears (including dive weight) for proper setting & working order and get them tuned up right before going to Socorro.

Here is a complimentary warmup dive that I did on my last trip to Socorro a couple months ago.

A minor correction & a bit of explanation for this new Marine Park Fee (MPF). It is $75/day/diver. We’ll be in Revillagigedo Archipelago (commonly known as Socorro) for 5 days. So $75 x 5 = $375, not $400. This is a new MPF put by Mexican government starting in January 1, 2021. Old MPF was $25/diver/year. Nautilus felt bad about it and would like to compensate it by giving us credit towards future expenses while on the boat, excluding booze. It’s only applied to Nitrox ($20/day x 5 days), T-Shirt, onboard course, Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS device and any boat dives with See Creatures (Nautilus dive center in Cabo San Lucas), like a 3-tank boat dive to Gordo Banks and/or Cabo Pulmo. No other liveaboards there giving us this credit. So it’ll be another $375 “surprise” cost to those guests who are not be going on Nautilus liveaboards

Just as a point of reference, they are letting me use the credit with a sister dive shop up in La Paz as I want to do the sea lion colony on Saturday, before our late evening Sunday departure.

I'm interested in your spot, have dove with Dan and others in group. What do I need to do to take advantage of discount? I emailed Tim this AM and he is only offering $600 plus the $400 for making the group for discount

I’m back from overseas trip, now am available to answer any questions about this trip. Please let me know!

Cheers,
Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom